This view displays jobs ran in a repository (conversion, content, data migration). Jobs are grouped into three categories:
- Conversion - reports all document representation jobs (from uploading or updating contents) as well as conversion jobs (from running conversion requests - to PDF, to image, etc.).
- Content (Async) - reports operations on contents (delete content, move content between folders, etc.). Content jobs are asynchronyous.
- Data migration - jobs related to data migration from legacy repositories. These jobs create contents in ADx based on migrated data.
On this page
You can filter the list by the job type or status. Simply use the left-hand menu:
Conversion - current document representation and conversion jobs
Note that you can see the files involved in conversion (input and output files) in the property panel:
Content (async) - content-related jobs (update, delete)
Recent - jobs triggered today
Failed - failed jobs where an error occurred
Waiting - jobs waiting to be executed
Pending - jobs pending execution
Enqueued - jobs in a queue
Done - successful jobs
You can search for jobs using provided filters.
You can perform the following actions on each job:
- Open - opens conversion job in editing view
- Details - opens conversion job in editing view
- Delete - deletes selected job(s)
- Refresh - runs the conversion jobs query and loads the latest jobs
- Export - downloads a package which can include job input, output, and diagnostic package
Above actions can also be ran with our REST API. For details, see REST API.